Discuss Business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine from printing.com. Double matt laminated, double sided full colour in very think card. Look very classy and were £72 for 1000

one of our sponsors on here tms print are redoing their website at the moment i think. it may pay you to hang fire until they are up and running to see if they have any offers

If you want to stand out then you can always go for something different. You can get magnetic cards, if people stick them to the fridge they're more likely to keep hold of them and call you when needed.

I also met a guy who ran poker tournaments in pubs once, his business card was a printed poker chip - that stood out well.

The "A" side I print in full colour with a photo, address and contact details. The "B" side has an area to write appointment details for the customer.

i once saw a circular sticker with a web site address for a nightclub that was stuck on a one pound coin. not sure how durable they were but i liked the idea as i wondered how many it people had used before i got it.

I have full colour both side. Logo on front, details on back with a bit of room to write on

i once saw a circular sticker with a web site address for a nightclub that was stuck on a one pound coin. not sure how durable they were but i liked the idea as i wondered how many it people had used before i got it.

Is that even legal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock