Discuss Buying a new van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say the mid 2000s transit connect was hard to beat. the only times we had them in for repairs was to fix leaking thermostat housings. apart from that it was just general wear n tear. tyres/brakes etc.

My last van before this one was an 06 Transit. Loved it & wish I had bought another but I was swayed by a new Vivaro which was cheaper than a two year old Transit.
A bit of cosmetic rust on the Transit was out of order though in these days when the vast majorityof other vehicles just don't rust

Just placed the order sales lady said they can take up to 16 weeks. Its my winter of discontent

OK it went t*ts up after I paid deposit they saying "Factory is busy so it up to 6 months wait"!!

Getting my deposit back and looking for ideas where I can get a good deal on new or newish transit connect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying a new van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
hi I'am searching for a new van an I've narrowed it down to a swb/mwb transit van below 100k 57 plate or newer, I'am going to view two of them...
Replies
Views
mickg1
M
D
Apologies if this is in the wrong section ... and sorry for long post! I'm on the hunt for a new Ford Transit. I'm not interested in other...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock