Discuss Buying boiler spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone tried setting up acounts with any of the places that supply the stockists?

I have noticed alot of parts I get from my stockist comes from interpart, was wondering if they sell direct, or does anyone know of a similar company that can get parts cheap?

Im thinking of cutting out the middle man. I have heared you can't buy direct from these sorts of places as its "unfair compertition"

Used to be a place called antaires that were realy cheap, don't know what happened to them

Possible if formed a Co op of a number of members i.e. from here. have say 100 members or more = buying power

See what people think....................

Yeah definitly, how would that work though, wouln't someone have to take overall responsability for the acount?

Not sure exactly, but may be 100 shareholders or what ever the total members, so equal responsibility
Will google later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying boiler spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock