Discuss Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Evening all. A very random one for a Sunday night. I've got thumping toothache again and I know a trip to the dentist is needed but I'm a big wuss and terrified of dentists. I know amoxicillin will sort me out and I've seen that I can buy it online. How safe are these things? Kate thinks its ridiculous but I'm going through around 18 pain killers a day and need the penicillin.

Anyone used these sites before? Please don't preach and have a go, I'm somewhat desperate.

Stop being daft and get yourself to the dentist! You don know what damage your doing to yourself.
And stop eating sweet stuff!

have a half a bottle of jd then get kate with the pliers

Stop being daft and get yourself to the dentist! You don know what damage your doing to yourself.
And stop eating sweet stuff!

Mate I know that I should but I don't have a spare few hundred quid kicking around and I'm petrified. I mean seriously can't get in the chair terrified.

Never ever buy drugs online (full stop), you`ve got absolutely no idea what you are really swallowing. I could tell you examples but doubt you would believe me mate.

Get bottle of Brandy or Whiskey and take a small amount and swill it over & around the infected tooth then swallow or spit depending on your taste.

Mate I know that I should but I don't have a spare few hundred quid kicking around and I'm petrified. I mean seriously can't get in the chair terrified.

Tell them, they're used to petrified people. They might even knock you out if they think your a big enough wuss.

Tell them, they're used to petrified people. They might even knock you out if they think your a big enough wuss.

Car accident wiped out 60% of my top layer and took a few of the lower layer as well, best choice was to take the needle in the arm and let the man do his job whilst I had a doze. Took a few visits but we got there in the end, then I found out that I grind my teeth at night and one by one the implants came out.

Go down to the walk in center tell them your problem and they will prescribe antibiotics a dentist will not play with an infected tooth until the infection has gone down and as Leo said tell them your nervous they see lot's of people like you every day......don't put it off you will spoil Christmas for everyone....I speak from experience...trust me I'm a plumber...regards Turnpin:46:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
L
Hi guys, thought someone might be able to give me some advice on which make of taps to go for in the new bathroom we're going to have installed...
Replies
Views
linniebird
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock