Discuss Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all. A very random one for a Sunday night. I've got thumping toothache again and I know a trip to the dentist is needed but I'm a big wuss and terrified of dentists. I know amoxicillin will sort me out and I've seen that I can buy it online. How safe are these things? Kate thinks its ridiculous but I'm going through around 18 pain killers a day and need the penicillin.

Anyone used these sites before? Please don't preach and have a go, I'm somewhat desperate.

go to the dentist you big girls blouse,people have ignored tooth issues before ,infection has spread to the heart and killed people,please remove your testicles from your wifes handbag,ring the dentist and get yourself booked in,and dont buy meds online either you egit,could be buying anything

Not sure about penicillin but I here you can buy class A drugs online **** easy so I'm sure anti biotic should be simple,, wouldn't advise it as you don't know whats in what they're selling.
Your tooth ache won't go well it will postpone it but your only delaying the visit. Good luck there's nothing worse.

Evening all. A very random one for a Sunday night. I've got thumping toothache again and I know a trip to the dentist is needed but I'm a big wuss and terrified of dentists. I know amoxicillin will sort me out and I've seen that I can buy it online. How safe are these things? Kate thinks its ridiculous but I'm going through around 18 pain killers a day and need the penicillin.

Anyone used these sites before? Please don't preach and have a go, I'm somewhat desperate.

Dont do it. I stabbed my hand with a terminal driver and it became infected. Visit to the quacks and antibiotics. Cleared up so stopped taking them. 6 months later sinuses were playing up. Half four in morning took one of the antibiotics. In hospital by 5. Anaphylactic shock. Now allergic to penicillin.

Go to dentist. You'll prob get antibiotics first before he starts digging. I used to use anbesol from chemists to numb things temp till i could get to dentist.

Throw in the clove oil

Tried the clove oil not done much. Just tried rpm's whiskey trick and it's taken the edge off instantly! Will be doing something about it this week. Enoughs enough.

I'm sht scared of flying.panic attacks the lot went to my docs he gives me four diazepam tablets two out two back he told me a lot of folks who are scared of dentists take them to get in the chair .they work really good just the job to knock the edge off

Tried the clove oil not done much. Just tried rpm's whiskey trick and it's taken the edge off instantly! Will be doing something about it this week. Enoughs enough.

Just be wary of when & where you do it, customers complaining your drunk and as for explaining it to the traffic police well ...................... good luck with that! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying meds online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
L
Hi guys, thought someone might be able to give me some advice on which make of taps to go for in the new bathroom we're going to have installed...
Replies
Views
linniebird
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock