Search the forum,

Discuss Buying rads online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LFG

Looking for a site which lets you choose the delivery date. Reason being I'm hoping to get them delivered to a relatives (GULP) on the weekend when they're in!! :willy_nilly:

Plus I'd be interested in any brand recommendations you guys have, was looking at stelrad and quinn just now. I only need bog standard single/double/compacts none of this designer bling. 2 for the living/dining area and 2 for separate hallways.

Already worked out BTU etc. It's a concrete floor too and they want the existing pipes raised slightly from the carpet, not sure how possible it will be.

Relatives keeping me busy as you can see :86:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent my application. thanks

Edit: Aaaaand I'm in. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying rads online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water cylinder on first floor with two motorised valves and stat. I want to replace the boiler with minimal cost and max efficiency so thinking of replacing...
Replies
Views
I have started fitting new radiators in my house. The lounge kitchen gets very cold in the winter and is a big room that has previously had an extension put on it and is 19.5 metres by 6.5 metres with a 2.25metre high ceiling. I started by replacing an old radaitor with a 1200x 600mm K2. Which...
Replies
Views
I have recently had a new bathroom done because of this the builder has blocked the radiators on the second floor whilst doing the bathroom and when he had completed he has open the lock shield valves fully. I have tried to balance them, but I have few questions if someone could help me to fine...
Replies
Views
so we dont use the timer mode on the honeywell clock just put the heating on when we want and off when we dont manually a few times recently but not every day the boiler starts up when we have turned it off the rads all get very hot far hotter than we ever set the temp too all except for the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello guys, I looked at heating system yesterday. A large 2 story house with 2 story extension at back. The rads to extension never worked. Its a 90,000 btu oil fired boiler. Pipes from boiler are 22mm (should be 28mm) coming from shad near house. From what I can see I think flow and return...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock