Discuss Buying rads online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LFG

Looking for a site which lets you choose the delivery date. Reason being I'm hoping to get them delivered to a relatives (GULP) on the weekend when they're in!! :willy_nilly:

Plus I'd be interested in any brand recommendations you guys have, was looking at stelrad and quinn just now. I only need bog standard single/double/compacts none of this designer bling. 2 for the living/dining area and 2 for separate hallways.

Already worked out BTU etc. It's a concrete floor too and they want the existing pipes raised slightly from the carpet, not sure how possible it will be.

Relatives keeping me busy as you can see :86:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sent my application. thanks

Edit: Aaaaand I'm in. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying rads online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I looked at heating system yesterday. A large 2 story house with 2 story extension at back. The rads to extension never worked. Its a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I am about to order a much wider but thinner and lower modern radiator as I have a relatively thin hallway and...
Replies
Views
G
Hello, I have just bought a Holiday Let property, there are some functions which are desirable for the remote control of a heating system which...
Replies
Views
R
Please could I ask for someone to help me with sizing a rad for my living room. I have tried about 7 online sites so far, and have results ranging...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock