Discuss Cannot undo supatap washer in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

You could try warming the female area a bit? Just a thought. Don't go mad or you'll damage it. Try boiling water over the outer part and a tight fitting key.
Thank you LP. At the risk of lightening you boys' day more, I'll say that I tried with a hairdryer but it didn't get hot enough so will now have a go with boiling water!

Reply to Cannot undo supatap washer in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have had a minor water hammer issue for years but it was never really a problem until the last year or so. It is so loud it sometimes make you...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Seeking your advice here - a very long back story to get you well informed: I am a complete DIY and plumbing novice with very little...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello. I wonder if anyone can help please. This is my first post. I am trying to replace a washer on the hot tap (simple pillar type) in my...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm after some help... I hope I can be clear enough... After being in 9 years our bathroom basin tap started dripping. It's a single...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock