Discuss Capping Off 63mm PVC pipe ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thats Ballcocks

Hi, need to cap off 63mm pvc pipe (deadleg) I have measured circumfrance which is 200mm. which equals 63mm. but I see there is also 2", does anyone know if there is 63mm comp. cap for this pipework as once cut I am comited. Any ideas? thanks.

Can you chop off a slither and take it to the merchants. With so many different types of fitting it might be wise

63mm mdpe cap is about ÂŁ5. if your unsure of the size get a few and take back the ones you dont use.

Hi. this is pvc pipe from main storage tank, cannot cut sample.

No Scott, PVC, I have now ordered a Flexi cap ( stainless steel band type) as this pipework is not pressurised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Capping Off 63mm PVC pipe ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock