Discuss Change bathtub drain/flange without access under bath in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi was wondering if it was possible to change my bath drain as it has gone a little rusty but i don't have any access under the bath as the side of the bath is tiled in.
It looks as if it would just unscrew an pull out but im worried about it disturbing the rest of the drain and ending up being a big job.
82495505_569018923941938_3370222057911484416_n.jpg

Thanks Adam

in theory yes you could but theres a few things that could go wrong eg pipe dropping so you loose the plastic bit on the underside

something could snap or the screw might break / not come out etc

tbh if it was me and you havent access i would leave alone, on another point you should have access so maybe a though for the feature

Reply to Change bathtub drain/flange without access under bath in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Hoping for a bit of advice/info in this one: My Setup Small system in apartment with cold tank above hot tank in the hotpress, so...
Replies
Views
Have one radiator still not working despite whole lot new now and was the only one tepid before all changed and don't really know if drain valve...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I have a close coupled toilet and all the screws and everything are totally inaccessible. A few weeks ago the cistern started to leak into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock