Search the forum,

Discuss Changing kitchen taps with an expansion vessel in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, i'm a complete newcomer to plumbing so be gentle, basically i'd like to change the kitchen taps (just a simple monobloc mixer tap) and have looked on YouTube and think I have everything ready.

I've had a look at the system and it seems to be setup to include an expansion vessel (image attached). Would this be linked to the kitchen taps at all or is it just from the boiler which is in the same room? I'm hesitant to do anything without being certain. There is an isolator tap fitted so I think the changeover itself should hopefully be fairly straight forward aside from that but I wanted to check first.

thanks in advance,

Daniel

Attachments

• 120458372_390147379059759_2611315962761620888_n.jpg
    120458372_390147379059759_2611315962761620888_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Changing kitchen taps with an expansion vessel in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the washer, I want to change the entire thing to a mixer tap that supports two holes. I think I've figured most of it out except for the part where I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Have an Ariston unvented hot water tank in airing cupboard with the red and white expansion vessels and a filler tap. As advised years ago on these forums when I hear that sound that the central heating water needs topping up I usually wait until cold so the gauge goes to zero and top up to 1...
Replies
Views
Okay so I went and purchased this nice Grohe Bau Curve Kitchen Mono Mixer Tap and I knew it came with 6mm bore flexi tails which was fine because I thought I'll just change them with 8mm bore flexi tails that I purchased at the same time. When I tried to undo the preinstalled flexi tails from...
Replies
Views
Greetings and Merry Xmas to all Just been to an interesting callout. Quooker fusion pro3 tap recently fitted in a new kitchen on a small 2 bed mid terrace with a Ideal logic 30 combi. Customer getting the most horrendous water hammer, started the day after the "plumbers" left for xmas...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock