Discuss Chasing owed monies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

I did a bit for a letting agents and they still owe me £1200 they seem to be dragging their feet how do I stand legally if they don't pay

As above small claims court , just had one who was being a bit of a muppet threatened court and he paid.

How long were their payment terms?

Most sharks, I mean letting agents I used to do work for were 45 days after invoice, one was even 60 days.

I should have been more careful and asked them for terms. A plumber I have mot seen for ages did work for them and got ill so I stood in for him. I just had enough of the rubbish I had to look at so told them I can't do it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chasing owed monies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been working for myself for around 2 years now and I have started doing work for bathroom shower in Glasgow. It worked great...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock