Discuss cheapest place to buy radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
hi does anyone know we're the cheapest place is, pref online, usually fotting compact double rads

If ye want really cheap 1s ye could em suppliers about buying scratched 1s that hVe been returned

Plumbcall are usually spot on and are local to m although I have just registered with Williams and on the monsters they are cheaper so i will start ordering in the new year I think

Here [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/radiators-towel-rails/steel-panel-radiators/compact-radiators/heatline-advantage.html"](so long as you are trade)

http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/radiators-towel-rails/steel-panel-radiators/compact-radiators/heatline-advantage.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Screwfix was spot on lately.
400x800 towel straight with free valves
£29 all in.

400mm x 800mm towel radiator. Chrome. Straight including valves £29 all in my old fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cheapest place to buy radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back