Discuss cheapest place to buy radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
hi does anyone know we're the cheapest place is, pref online, usually fotting compact double rads

If ye want really cheap 1s ye could em suppliers about buying scratched 1s that hVe been returned

Plumbcall are usually spot on and are local to m although I have just registered with Williams and on the monsters they are cheaper so i will start ordering in the new year I think

Here [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/radiators-towel-rails/steel-panel-radiators/compact-radiators/heatline-advantage.html"](so long as you are trade)

http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/radiators-towel-rails/steel-panel-radiators/compact-radiators/heatline-advantage.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Screwfix was spot on lately.
400x800 towel straight with free valves
£29 all in.

400mm x 800mm towel radiator. Chrome. Straight including valves £29 all in my old fart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cheapest place to buy radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock