Discuss check valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought some check valves from screwfix for my shower and the arrow was pointing wrong way on one of em,, could of saved my self alot of time if i just blew in to it,, u live and learn, any 1 had this problem before or have any other tips like this 1. thanks men

there is usually an arrow on the side! some ar so springy i cant even blow into them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to check valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time plumber and poster here. I've installed two new zone valves and replicated the direction inwhich the original valves were...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock