Discuss Cloak room basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zammo1001

Hi all,

I have bought a cloak room single tap basin that only stands 300mm off the wall which is fine

The problem is i bought a single lever mixer tap with pop up waste and when i have put my locking thread which you tighten up the tap against and the two tails it does not go through the 33mm hole in the basin

I am off to search out a tap which has the locking thread and tails tighter together but i think they will be the same

Anyone else had this problem

Regards Nathan

It sounds very tight but try undoing the tails and feeding them up through the hole to screw into the base of the mixer. It's a bit fiddly but usually works as the slimmer ends of the tails are going through the hole.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cloak room basin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I recently had a Hansgrohe wall mounted single lever basin tap and a Hansgrohe thermostatic concealed bath/shower valve installed...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm looking for a bit of advice. First, I'm not a plumber, 2nd it's not a house, it's on a boat (probably doesn't make any difference). Maybe...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock