Discuss Coloured baths in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been saying for years that coloured suites are bound to come back in. I hope so because that would mean everyone like the Smith's ripping out their old white ones to keep up with the Jones's. I'm not fussy about the colour when fitting someone else's bathroom suite.

cathedral do coloured baths and pottery though if you want a named one to match then dj cole do them if you want the number let me know but if you type it in you will find it

Is there anywhere that sells/manufactures coloured baths? Our peach bath is well past it's sell by date, but there is nothing wrong with the sink, toilet or tiles.

What's wrong with it? Acrylic baths can be refurbed.

What's wrong with it? Acrylic baths can be refurbed.
It's got a small crack in it, due probably to being poorly fitted when the house was built, and the side panel has deteriorated so much that there is as much sellotape as panel. I don't think refurbishment is an option.

Phone round half a dozen bathroom installation companies and ask them to keep you one when they strip one out. I remove lots of different coloured suites and I'm sure that someone in your area will come across the peach colour that you require. Don't be put of by scratches either as these can be easily repaired.

Phone round half a dozen bathroom installation companies and ask them to keep you one when they strip one out. I remove lots of different coloured suites and I'm sure that someone in your area will come across the peach colour that you require. Don't be put of by scratches either as these can be easily repaired.

Do ya have to buy kits to repair them like resin and stuff or is there a cheeky trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coloured baths in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock