Discuss combi swap carlton nottingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

Gas safe recommended me:sosp:, anyone want to do it? cant be bothered as too much maintenance work on and customer wants me to do it!

1st floor flat easy access and parking, will need condensate running to drain (sinks 8' away but no clear plan on running it internal stack), 5 rads no room stat req! apart from that a day should do for 1&1/2 men.

let me know with a day rate or all in price as i want a commission:wink_smile:
no catches.

Isn't a room stat mandatory as per building regs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi swap carlton nottingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi, been doing lots of research for a house we're about to move into and pulling my hair out on what to fit. The house: 1930s semi, 3 bed, 1 bath...
Replies
Views
Back