Discuss Concealed shower repair in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumb Tidy

Gas Engineer
Hi all, I'm looking for advice on finding the part for this concealed shower valve if anyone has repaired one. Im struggling to find individual parts for it, if not i will have to purchase an entire valve block. The temperature control knob has a little grub screw that has just worn a ring into the thermostat cartridge spline looks like it comes off with removing a circle. This type of valve looks fairly common and comes under a lot of different names of manufacturer..

Attachments

• IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Concealed shower repair in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking to see if anyone has purchased a bar shower where the hot is incoming from the right and cold coming from the left...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 port concealed shower valve, I have connected the hot supply to hot inlet and cold supply to cold inlet.! But for some reason when I...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I installed this concealed 4 way shower diverter and thermostatic valve in the early 2000s. I think it was an Ultra Helix from memory...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock