Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: need some help: hi need some help i am tiling a bathroom floor 2mrw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ContractorForum: need some help: hi need some help i am tiling a bathroom floor 2

At my age I have enough experiance to tile the floor ,the problem is getting up afterwards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: need some help: hi need some help i am tiling a bathroom floor 2mrw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hello, Our bathroom was installed 9 months ago by what we know were tradespeople who did not have the skill or experience to do so. Several...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock