Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Cooke & Lewis 'Fabian wc Cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petergp

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Cooke & Lewis Fabian wc Cistern. Or is there another make that is compatible. I've tried B&Q but they can't help.I have the pan & seat. I just need the Cistern.

I thought Cooke & Lewis sell exclusively through B&Q? They should be able/willing to help you, however perhaps they can't be bothered selling both components separately...

Fabian is now discontinued stock so that's why B&Q don't sell it. However for any of their discontinued stock I always go to their customer service desk and ask them to look up the item on their computer systems and many times, I've found that some B&Q branch will have it in stock somewhere.

I doubt very much though if they'll sell you a cistern without the toilet as they come as a pack.

Yeah, ask at the Service desk to check stock availability & they should be able to IBST one over to you. If its a disco line, it will be heavily reduced in price for the whole thing. They keep dropping the price till all stock is gone. Keeps write off's to a minimum value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cooke & Lewis 'Fabian wc Cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a noisy cistern that appears to be leaking into the pan a little but also making a very frustrating water noise from inside, I have...
Replies
Views
HI Does anyone have any recommendations for the most powerful enclosed cistern. I have installed a WC unit with a cistern that has a cable flush...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone would know if this Tavistock wall hung pan would be compatible with this Geberit concealed cistern . I know they are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock