Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss cool fronted radiator for safety in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emailalantaylor

I plan to put a conventional modern radiator into my elderly mother's bathroom to replace a very old chrome bar type bathroom towel rail. For safety reasons , in case she brushes against it I have in mind to use a conventional radiator with a smooth flat front so if she touches it she will not risk burning her very sensitive skin when coming out of the bath. The rad is near the bath and this is a possibility. Its a small bathroom anyway. I don't want to use a chrome rad. because she is at risk with that kind , of burning herself.
Can anyone suggest an actual make and identify a product for me that would fulfil what I am loking for. I have 'cool fronted' radiators in my own house but don't know who is the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cool fronted radiator for safety in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Why do some radiators cool more quickly than others? my boiler is less than 12 months old, heats up really quickly, we’ve got around 12 rads...
Replies
Views
Hi Chaps I'm currently replacing all the pipes and radiators in my house as the rads were all very old and undersized. It was a single pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello all 1st post so be gentle when i moved into the property we had 5 single and 1 double radiators all providing loads of heat 1 - Kitchen 1 -...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys, looking at a ground floor extention for the customers elderly mother. She's going to have her own bathroom and kitchen and I need a hot...
Replies
Views
E
Can someone give me some advice please as to the correct size radiator to order . I want to install in the bathroom, an LST double radiator in...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock