Discuss Copper bending methods? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ian

Hi all, I learnt some copper bending methods on the olci course and I've forgotten them and getting access to the course material is impractical at the mo. been searching online but havent been able to find those actual methods. Does anyone have a link to them by any chance I was wondering? Been appreciated if you could give us a link

join the copper club not being funny,look for it online and register they send out a dvd etc comes in handy when learning

Method Three, Use your knee

Joking aside, spring or bender is the more common methods

I so suprised hardly any plumbers dont know how to bend copper. New apprentices that are in their 2nd year dont know how to use a pipe bender and asked me "where is the 90* mark?"

I got taught this the first week into plumbing. Maybe im feeling old and now all plumbing is just plastic and push fit.

Btw i h8 plastic! Your not a plumber if all you use is plastic. Many builders/brick layers are doing all their plumbing because plastic is so easy! True plumber sticks to the traditional way

Just jump on it ! some installs ive seen it looks like the favorite method and its cheep !

Hi all, I learnt some copper bending methods on the olci course and I've forgotten them and getting access to the course material is impractical at the mo. been searching online but havent been able to find those actual methods. Does anyone have a link to them by any chance I was wondering? Been appreciated if you could give us a link

Have a look at this page :)

Bending copper pipes

Also of you can bend copper it looks neater, saves money and time
:) and like anything else, is easy when you know how. Ps never used a spring
only a machine bender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Copper bending methods? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyday peeps, I need to correct a mistake in the heating system in my dad's flat which has two radiators connected with flow in at bottom...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock