Discuss Core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob2048

This might be a daft question but is there a good sds that can do core holes as well just wonderd if there is anything out there

I don't think any sds is designed for core drilling!

I bought a special Sparky core drill for the boiler flues etc, and all I know is that my Bosch sds drill copes much better with it than the sparky core drill!!!

My Bosch sds came with 3 years guarantee, so if you get a decent sds just take it back if it dies before then! I reckon it will be okay tho! Depends really on just how many cores your looking to drill!

I suppose I was thinking if they made a sds that spins faster than a normal one I wanted a sds for when the batteries are flat on my cordless and could do with a core drill as well haven't realy looked into it proberly do a few cores over the year if I think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Really daft question here but what tap connectors are you all using? I’ve picked up a couple of end feed with fibre washers today and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock