Discuss Council bathroom fitting in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Did you just do adaptations for the council Shaun? I took a job with them been with them for about 10 weeks. I'm finding the work terribly boring.

Yes it’s repetitive yes but that’s plumbing in general tbh

Money ok ?

Yes I prefer the heating side. It's so so. It's the package with the pension and holidays. There plumbers scale is 32-35k. I was on 36k before as a gas safe plumber. I was hopeful of moving over to the gas side later. I think long term I would like to do heat pumps though. I have been on a few manufacturers courses.

Reply to Council bathroom fitting in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock