Discuss Credit where it's due in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

My Anton needed calibration by today so after a call to where I bought it from in Harlow, I took it to them this morning and had it done within the hour.
Thanks Guys, much appreciated.

great service, i sent mineaway last week to ges and it was back within the week and not the two - three weeks that its taken with Anton.

It's always great to hear of good service. Well done both of those companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Credit where it's due in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, the edge of the end of my bathtub leaks when I am about 3 minutes in the shower. The faucet is on the opposite side. What could be causing...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... šŸ˜„ I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock