Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Croppie's Sunday Confessional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

I'll begin.

Dearly assembled brethren.

I have discovered a liking for alcoholic ginger beer.

I'll begin.

Nowt wrong with that mate. A good, powerful ginger beer or wine is lovely on a cold night. I made chilli vodka a couple of years ago, that had a nice kick to it...

I'll begin.

I'm right then, you are on the change. Olives, cheese boards and now ginger beer. The ruffty tuffty man of the forum, soon to be wearing a tu tu.

Nowt wrong with that mate. A good, powerful ginger beer or wine is lovely on a cold night. I made chilli vodka a couple of years ago, that had a nice kick to it...

Mate of mine has made some pomegranate vodka.

Had a grand cheeseboard on Friday.

And looking at another nice one sometime over Christmas.

Ill be assembling the christmas cheese board over the next couple of days. Unfortunately nobody else in our house is that keen :)

Ill be assembling the christmas cheese board over the next couple of days. Unfortunately nobody else in our house is that keen :)

Found some cheddar with chilli and lime in tesco. Really nice. Got some Stilton, wensleydale with cranberry, a smoked bavarian, some mature cheddar and some cornish yarg. Couldn't find any stinking bishop.

Whatever, I've got some dairy lea, some cheese strings and a bag of cheddars. Now that's living.

Whatever, I've got some dairy lea, some cheese strings and a bag of cheddars. Now that's living.

This is me also. Dairy Lea is as far as i venture into the world of cheese.

I confess I've invented a new cocktail today and it's blinking marvelous!

being I have developed a lactose intolerance over the last 10 years or so, and done absolutely nothing about it, I still love a great cheeseboard, its the aftermath that worries me, need a loo in close vicinity and a dog to blame for the wind :)

Found some cheddar with chilli and lime in tesco. Really nice. Got some Stilton, wensleydale with cranberry, a smoked bavarian, some mature cheddar and some cornish yarg. Couldn't find any stinking bishop.

Smoked bavarian is gorgeous! And any strong cheddar please...keep your smelly blue cheese though!!

Applewood smoked cheddar is the dogs danglies and mexicana cheese melted into baked beans complete with rounds of buttered toast. Delish.

image.jpg
image.jpg
The mrs treated me. I've been mixing it up today!

being I have developed a lactose intolerance over the last 10 years or so, and done absolutely nothing about it, I still love a great cheeseboard, its the aftermath that worries me, need a loo in close vicinity and a dog to blame for the wind :)

Thanks for that note worthy info, it's brightened my evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie's Sunday Confessional in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have discovered a very old end feed 22mm t connector under the bath is very gently weeping water. It’s in a place and with pipework that are...
Replies
Views
K
I recently bought a set of ARCORA bathroom faucets. I have just installed and used them, and they feel pretty good. I would like to ask if any...
Replies
Views
Katherine Xu
K
I have recently moved into a village house and discovered some mold on the wall behind the kitchen unit and following a closer inspection, I am...
Replies
Views
Hey there. We have a Ferroli boiler in our commercial premises. It is set on a schedule for 9-5 Friday and a few hours on Saturday and Sunday...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock