Discuss CSCS Health and Safety test Monday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Ok i have my health and safety test on Monday morning. I need to pass this before i can apply for a cscs card. Still being in the army the woman i have spoke to at cscs said usually need to be working in the trade to apply but said they will make an exception providing i get a high ranking officer to sign my application form.

I'm applying for a cscs card simply to have something extra to put on my cv that might make it easier to find work in the future and hopefully appeal to any employers i contact.

Anyway, i have the test book that i have been revising from but is there any particular questions that almost always come up or areas i should be paying special attention to?

I have heard the test is fairly easy but all tests are if you have revised properly.

Thanks

most of it is common sense learn the fire extinguischer colors theres a couple of question that are ridiculus and you have to know the answer thats in the book mostly its a case of informing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CSCS Health and Safety test Monday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock