Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss customer database and reminder software, Commusoft? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike_s

Anybody used one that is good value? I may just use Microsoft Access or Excel.

Heard Commusoft is good and seen their advert today in Gas Safe magazine.

I am starting to take monthly payments by direct debit this week so I need good software with a reminder facility.

Hi Mike
Not used database software but can I ask what the dd payments are for ? Have you set up a maintenance package ?

Just for boiler/fire servicing from about 5 quid a month and land lord safety checks, just spreading the cost to the customer over the year so they don't put it off as most seem to do, even when you remind them.
Tried to get backed by an insurance company so I could offer breakdown cover but to no avail - too much hassle anyway.
Had to go through another company to set up the direct debit mandate forms etc.

I have used Access for years I just do a monthly reminder and the years previous years customers pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to customer database and reminder software, Commusoft? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock