Search the forum,

Discuss Customer emailed, wants plastic bath panel replaced with 'wooden one.' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bog standard mdf white one don't forget to seal edges if you have to cut it , or I have used tounge an grooved green mdf also

If local then pop in and measure it yourself just to be certain on the size and there are / used to be some which were easy to cut down to size.

I usually fit the wooden 2 piece panels that you set to size your self, less than ÂŁ100 for side and end usually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer emailed, wants plastic bath panel replaced with 'wooden one.' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Do you guys fit your own timber panels or get a chippy in? A lad I know has fitted one of the mdf panels with the 100mm skirting trim using 2 battens either end of the bath. Customer is refusing to pay as it bows slightly when touched. Do you guys build a frame if you do it...
Replies
Views
Looking for silicone recommendations for sealing between a metal bath and upvc wall panels. I was going for dow 785+ but someone mentioned its no good for binding to plastic and that 785n would be better. Can anyone confirm this?
Replies
Views
I need to replace the bath panel on my P bath, but it came with the house and I don't know what type it is. It has a fairly small bulge for the shower end of the bath, so a lot of p bath panels wouldn't fit. I've checked the most popular bathroom places with no luck. Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock