Search the forum,

Discuss cutting HEP 2.0 pipe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

hi all, is there any alternatives to cutting a HEP 2.0 pipe without using their own recommended cutters? i only have 2 cuts to do

thanks

I have a pair of these and they are very robust. The ratchet might seem unecessary and in some cases it is but it allows you to square things up while gripping the piece.

Reply to cutting HEP 2.0 pipe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all how do you remove these smart sleeve inserts from an HEP 2.0 pipe thanks
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just discovered that my bath overflow drain pipe is not connected as the flexible drain tube looks like it has been cut off at some point. After studying...
Replies
Views
Hi folks As mentioned in the title, are there any solutions to the problem, other than cutting an access to waste pipe and cutting pipe at nearest elbow or tee? Hair has been removed as much as possible and a drain cleaner used but still very slow to drain. I’m not keen on strong chemicals...
Replies
Views
I know no one really does. But technically why should we use bonding clamps when we cut a section of gas or water pipes out? Thanks.
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock