Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Danfoss Programmable Room Stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got a danfos programmable room stat to install, i usually do honeywells and find their MIs better to understand so struggling a bit with wiring it dont do much anymore as i work for a company who have sparks do all the leccy work.

Nn a RX reciever, (a wireless one) N L and 2 and 3 are your switch wires or if it is a hard wired one, 2 and 3, no neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss Programmable Room Stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I would like to ask for specific product recommendations (or examples of such) that: a) Fit a standard back plate b) Would work with an existing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock