Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss Thermostat not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greysoon

Hi, I recently replaced the battery in my Danfoss TP5000 Si thermostat and now the temperature's stuck at either 8 degrees or 15 degrees and it won't respond to me turning the temperature up or down, it's like all of the buttons have stopped responding. Any help and advice much appreciated!

perhaps you could try to take the batteries out for a longer time and afterwards resetting again. it might be an internal issue with the thermostat

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give that a try

Just an update. Leaving batteries out for longer seemed like it had solved the problem but then the problems came back a few hours later.
Spent 40 minutes on hold to Danfoss customer "care" line, who told me to buy a new thermostat.
So I did. The new one's working fine. Problem sorted. Thanks for trying to help, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss Thermostat not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving me problems again. Typical as its the same one I replaced in December 2022. The heating never came on today so I checked the valve and the lever on...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this model does not use batteries, it's wired to a Vaillant control center VR65 with eBUS, my boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC plus 624, anyone can help identify...
Replies
Views
I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I checked the resistance of the immersion heater, and it read 19ohms, and the voltage on the live and neutral read 230V, but there was no humming or...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock