Search the forum,

Discuss Database Errors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Keep seeing the above when posting.

So u need a reboot or new lap top, cheapest way and best plumbers advice, send £60 to me at ..... for more advice:smilielol5:

Happens to me a lot as well.I clean out the cache and it seems to help until it fills up again. Mines is a modern core i5 lappy, so it's not the machine.

i get that as well
If it gets really bad, I clear everything....cookies,history, the entire cache but keep saved passwords, and it seems to help. I suspect though its really to do with the SVQ database on the server.

Something ain`t quite right for mine either regards turnpin:6:

We're working on getting it resolved please bare with and if all else fails hold hands and start singing christmas carols to keep morale up

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers BOD , did notice something weird happening with Mentioned stat , 0 was not always in right place ,
varied from member to member !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Database Errors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock