Search the forum,

Discuss Death in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
First Bowie, then Rickman, now Grizzly Adams.

Some good people left us this month.

I'm just trying to hang out January as big names are falling.

The big question is who's next?! My money's on brucie. Good game good game.

My girlfriend is convinced I killed Hans Gruber, I said it comes in three's I wonder who's next??. I temped fate and now Alan Rickman is dead and its all my fault.

Dont forget jagger, elton and cliff.
All ripe considering their endulgent lifestyles
And des oconnor freddie star.

One of them probably will wish they were dead by the time they are properly investigated lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget jagger, elton and cliff.
All ripe considering their endulgent lifestyles
And des oconnor freddie star.

One of them probably will wish they were dead by the time they are properly investigated lol

Blimey Phil

You're full of good news tonight

death sweeps are a tradition for post office sorting offices they always have one usually 50p a week and when the one youve chosen dies you take the pot its bad news if yours dies the week after its been won
cruise ships do a similar thing they bet on how many passenger die in the coming month and its shared amongst those who get it right
people will always gamble its just a way to decide the winner

Ronnie Corbett. Evil little b'stard.

looking at your recent pictures, I'd stay at home in bed for a while if I were you.................. hee hee. If you need a holiday, come to sunny Ilfracombe for a break, safe in the knowledge that we have defibrillators for ready use, one at the lifeboat station, so you will be in safe hands. Charging, stand clear, oh its Croppie ........... pub lads we can pop back later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Death in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock