Discuss Definite Time Saving Tip! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
For those working in pairs. Realised that my thumb makes a perfect seal for bunging outlet pipes from the CWSC today. Bunged the cold feed down to the hot water cylinder with it today whilst one of my lads changed the gate valve. Job done in 2 minutes. I realise I should probably just buy a bung kit but I'm too tight!

Lol , your thumb is safer , I never have any confidence with bungs

It's also the only hole my thumb will be going in as well I should add!! Just before anyone makes any smart comments :)

Plastic bag. Shove as much of it through the tank connection as you can. Job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Definite Time Saving Tip! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all. After a bit of advice/guidance. I'm currently refurbing my 1st-floor bathroom and the ancient plumbing system in the house...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right section to post this, so here goes. If not, my apologies, newbie here. I am removing a radiator in my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock