Search the forum,

Discuss Do you fit or subcontract granite, marble or quartz worktops? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWD

Are you in 50 mile radius of Halesowen and if any of you are kitchen fitters or similar who have clients want stone worktops could you PM me with contact details.

I have a an excellent contact for you who is very competitively priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you fit or subcontract granite, marble or quartz worktops? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
All advice appreciated. I've made a number of bad decisions & trying to stop the flow. I used a small plumbing company (one man band but...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what a stainless steel sink that fixes to the bottom of a granite worktop should be glued/sealed with? I have a customer who has...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock