Discuss Do you fit or subcontract granite, marble or quartz worktops? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWD

Are you in 50 mile radius of Halesowen and if any of you are kitchen fitters or similar who have clients want stone worktops could you PM me with contact details.

I have a an excellent contact for you who is very competitively priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you fit or subcontract granite, marble or quartz worktops? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a...
Replies
Views
Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
Any one know of a heating engineer/plumber looking for a new start, must have 15 years plus experience, domestic ACS and be capable of working on...
Replies
Views
Back