Discuss Does anyone know how many knights & men actually fought in the crusades? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Question for a history buff.
Does anyone know how many knights & men actually fought in the crusades?

47 keniggits, 932 serfs, 13 wenches and 1 goat.

Dunno to be honest. Before accurate records were taken.

However I do know that the papal bull to dissolve the Templar order was issued on Friday 13th of October 1307 at the behest of King Phillip of France.

Probably doesn't help much....

I think logistics was the main reason the crusades failed, the armies starved whilst Saladin moved his army from water to water and waited

I think logistics was the main reason the crusades failed, the armies starved whilst Saladin moved his army from water to water and waited

Exactly my thinking, I know about the ships they used, but still think they just about starved to death. What a thirst they must have had too, and chainmail in that heat.

Reply to Does anyone know how many knights & men actually fought in the crusades? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock