Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Does anyone know the make of this shower mixer? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, we are having issues with this thermostatic shower mixer. There is no brand marking and we are having issues extracting the inlet filters for cleaning. Thanks for any help! We think the filter just needs cleaning but this is turning into a tricky job!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-12 at 16.16.46.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-12 at 16.16.46.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 17
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-12 at 16.15.55.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-12 at 16.15.55.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 19

Reply to Does anyone know the make of this shower mixer? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock