Discuss Does anyone recognise this boiler? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone recognise this boiler
_com.apple.Pasteboard.YOLrtt.png

How old could it be? Is it condensing? Ta muchpppl

Apparently (from the web) you can find the serial number on a barcode sticker on top of the boiler. It's a long 24- or 25-digit number divided into three parts, with the last two sections showing the boiler's age. The very end of the serial number usually displays the manufacture date.

Alternatively if you can find that serial number you can phone Ideal and they will tell the date of manufacture - which doesn't necessarily tell you when it was installed, but will give an idea!

Reply to Does anyone recognise this boiler? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
This bath filler/overflow is supposed to turn to divert water flow to a shower above. It’s not clicking across anymore. Does anyone recognise it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello All/ Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area. We have electric underfloor heating in our bathroom and the controls are not...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock