Discuss Double Check Valve with isolator? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know where I can get a DCV with an isolator that is WRAS approved?

I need one for an outside tap and have limited space so I could do with a combined item

thank you :)

Filling loop and bin the loop you can use nuts both sides etc

Eg R24 Filling Loop - Screwfix - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/r24-filling-loop/83905

Reply to Double Check Valve with isolator? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock