Discuss Dropping the kids to d pool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A friend of mine said the above to me when going out to d toilet for a sit down. Anyone got any good slang or sayings

Shake hands with an old friend
Drain the lizard
Have a brown baby boy
Have a Bono

Up north we say the wonderfully descriptive......

Ive got a turtles head in my pants
Or
Im touchin t' cloth

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji90]

drain the main vain
oops the turtles heads popped out ( this is normally said if you suddenly need to dash to the bog )
Off to curl one out ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dropping the kids to d pool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock