Discuss Dual Flush - 3 Adjustment Sliders in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have a Dual Flush toilet siphon. It has 3 adjustment sliders on - not the usual 2. Two large ones on each side and a smaller one on the bottom. The two large sliders adjust the flush volume for the full and half flush. Any ideas what the smaller slider at the bottom is for? The toilet is an Ideal Standard.

Many thanks, Andy

Reply to Dual Flush - 3 Adjustment Sliders in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hello Can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy a toilet which has cistern flush capacity (not sure if I have phrased that correctly) of more...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I received an unusually large water bill which led me to the discovery of leaking flush valves. I have two toilets and it turned...
Replies
Views
hi from Croatia One crazy plumber make many 90° piping for toilets drainage. I need to correct because i am suspicious that this setup can work...
Replies
Views
It's a Thomas Dudley Vantage (TD 212-A) dual flush. Possibly getting on for 13 years old. I'm not a plumber but I try to solve problems myself. I...
Replies
Views
D
Geberit Omega 82cm cisterns; 3 toilets - all the same. On the upper floors, the toilets flush sufficiently for the water to cover the full rim of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 119370
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock