Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Easy boss stack connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeF00

Hi, I've recently bought and fitted an 'easy boss tee connector' to plumb in a 32mm pipe into the vertical soil stack. I've fitted it and it doesn't leak ,but I've found that despite having a massive plastic nut to tighten the device up to the stack , it keeps loosening by itself if you accidentally nudge it??. I was thinking of wrapping a bit of PTFE tape around the screw thread ,just to give it a bit more friction and not come undone so easily?

what do you think?. i could even put a bit of silicon sealant on the thread?

P.S.If I over tighten it , it can pop out the vertical stack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easy boss stack connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock