Discuss Ecostat S - unsecured temperature knob in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the installation instructions and can't see if a part is missing.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• PXL_20240109_075242464.jpg
    PXL_20240109_075242464.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20240109_075228095.jpg
    PXL_20240109_075228095.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 11
It is just a push on/ pull off fitting. Although it does kind of clunk on with a positive action.

I suspect it is not being pushed on far enough to click into place, this is usually caused by the chrome sleeve not being pushed fully home onto the brass valve (the sleeve with the ‘snail’ track for the temperature limit mechanism)

It is just a push on/ pull off fitting. Although it does kind of clunk on with a positive action.

I suspect it is not being pushed on far enough to click into place, this is usually caused by the chrome sleeve not being pushed fully home onto the brass valve (the sleeve with the ‘snail’ track for the temperature limit mechanism)
Thanks for your reply. I'll have a look.

Reply to Ecostat S - unsecured temperature knob in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
I installed a Bristan mixer bar shower about two and-a-half-years ago. I have recently noticed that immediately after the shower has been used, it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I have a twin control, 2 way diverter and temperature knobs, Noken NK Porcelanosa mixer with really stiff controls. I'm trying to identify...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock