Discuss Electricians... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCplumb

Esteemed
Plumber
plumbers.jpg

I'm seriously considering getting one of these ;)

Where do you get them from? Saw it coming up on my Facebook for a while but not anymore

Can you get one with "heating engineers were invented because plumbers need hero,s to".?

I get these on facebook as well and find them incredibly cringe. One of the worst ones went something like "I have skills to solve problems other people can't" I also recall one for girls saying something about boyfriend being a plumber. Seriously who comes up with this shi*e

Croppie bought a similar one. He said they are good quality but be careful on the sizes as they are from u.s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Electricians... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock