Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Emergency Plumber 24 hours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Have any of you guys signed up to him? The blogs do make me laugh and I must admit to baiting him a little.

Is this the guy who rings me about once a month at 6 am on a Sunday? I always end up telling him to do one. I'm not a morning person.

Someone phoned me at 11:45pm last night. I looked at the phone turned over and went back to sleep.

i have 24hr on my web/advertising....come on its Friday night 11:45 go away.

probably a tap needed a new washer

I don't advertise 24hr service. it's not practical as a one man band and I don't want people ringing me up all hours of the night. I never answer the phone after 9 at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Emergency Plumber 24 hours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock