Discuss Ended up in a woman's toilet! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

I was at a social club earlier today and hadn't been there before.

I found a toilet went in, no one was in there and done my business while inspecting the plumbing.
Continued to wash my hands, next thing my Mrs's walks in, we both do a double take and she says what F are you doing in the women's.

i can confirm the women's are cleaner than the mens. I did wonder where the urinals were.

I got out of there quick time

I was at a social club earlier today and hadn't been there before.

I found a toilet went in, no one was in there and done my business while inspecting the plumbing.
Continued to wash my hands, next thing my Mrs's walks in, we both do a double take and she says what F are you doing in the women's.

i can confirm the women's are cleaner than the mens. I did wonder where the urinals were.

I got out of there quick time
croppie pulls this trick annorl

The toilet sign didn't look like a woman on entry. When I come out it clearly had a dress on LOL

at least it was your other half and not a stranger with a high pitched scream lol

Back in the early 80s I worked in a pub which got bought and tarted up to attract a "better class of clientele" by the new owners. As part of the refurb, the ladies loo moved to where the gents used to be, and vice versa.

On the opening night, this was obviously going to cause some confusion amongst the old regulars. By about 9pm, my mate Cliff had taken more beer on board than even a 6ft 4 Jamaican could hold in, so off he toddled to point percy at the porcelain. Being a trifle tired and emotional, he followed his old habit and entered via the familiar door.

A few moments later, a very posh lady of the "new upmarket clientele" came rushing out, and buttonholed my gaffer,

"There's a huge black man in the ladies with his ... thing ... hanging out"

Quick as a flash the boss replied "All part of the service madam".

Years ago was called out to a pub with faulty toilet. Was the womens.....so asked if someone would stay , to warn tue punters I was in there.
Nope ..to busy ,just lock yourself in and we will get you when your finished ( was ballcock broken, broken handle n choked loo ).
Got finished and sat there.
Hmm......never really realised how rude ladies were.....feck they would have made dockers blush the things they wereon about ...
I was 21..and sat there trying not to laugh ....changed my view on demure posh ladies that day lol

When I was about 12 was at new pool and communal lockers. Me and my brother were play fighting and bungled into the changing rooms didn't notice women at first till we ran in to the showeres...... Wow! Then had to leave quickly and out towels were fetched for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ended up in a woman's toilet! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock