Discuss Engineer software/invoice forms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

boblydon

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,
It has come to that time where i need to bite the bullet and utilise technology to hopefully my benefit.
I am running very short on worksheets/invoices and gas safe pads so have decided to use some sort of online system/app etc to hopefully do everything on my new 12" iPad i am getting this week, hopefully the software can do some sort of signature capture.
As an old engineer (57), i am not the best at technology like some of you young guys, so need something i can understand with ease, as this is going to be a big step not using a pen and paper.
What do you guys use these days.
Thanks in advance
Bob

Thanks for the replies, surprised there are not more engineers using these though.
Bob

I don’t think there are loads on here but loads do on some of the facebook groups .
Try powerednow , it does the certs and invoicing etc etc .
I use it and wouldn’t be without it

Reply to Engineer software/invoice forms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
I have a 1940 house with an old one pipe heating system that heats hot water and radiators together. Adding an single floor utility extension I am...
Replies
Views
Back